everyone we wish you knew is a podcast that focuses on the danish dancing environment and it's tendencies. We, Georgia and Marie, invite in one guest per episode to dive into this artist, performer, choreographer, critic or academic's current focus on contemporary dance.
This podcast is created for many reasons:
1. Making a platform where we can discuss current discourses with the danish dance community.
2. A continuous learning process for ourselves
3. Creating a possibility to talk with people, who's work we find important. Getting to know their field of interest, work methods and inspirations.
4. Creating a podcast, instead of a live arttalk, which you can listen to whereever you are.
5. Collecting an audio-archive of references from the field of dance.